Saturday, March 31, 2007

StarCraft

Lately I'm back to this never fading old gem. But cant find anyone (who I know) to play with me. So after one solo game vs computers, I finally dragged Cryptox aka DarkV to play with me (this was harder than winning vs 7 computers). Today played a bit with an online friend zorro, but he is in love and no good :(

Just donwloaded the 1.2.3 release of Wesnoth. And here is bit of free advertismenet that they deserve. Friday night, I'm slightly bored and I'll go play Ys a bit. Too bad the sotry is now the same with Yunika as with Hugo. Slight character changes are around of course, but the main plot is nevertheless the same. This is somewhat keeping me away from the game. Time to open a beer (I think I can do a separate entry on this one alone, but lets cut it, I'll be trying this new brand - Holsten) and give Unika a chance to prove she is a good knight.

No comments: